Of course we LOVE when people come see our farm, but meeting at markets can be just as fun!
In 2008 we tried out a local Farmers Market as a business test. The test was a success, so now we are members of six different Farmers Markets throughout the Capital District! We’ve found that markets are a great way for us to meet new people, share our love of farming, and of course sell healthy, safe, homegrown products.
2018 Season - Farmers Markets you can find us at:
- Tuesdays 3-6 pm: Albany's Farmers Market (New Covenant Presbyterian Church, 916 Western Avenue) Begins May 22nd, Ends October 2nd
- Wednesdays 4-7 pm: East Greenbush Library/YMCA Farmers Market - Begins June 13th, Ends Oct. 3rd
- Thursdays 2:30-6 pm: North Greenbush Farmers Market (Twin Town Little Fields, Williams Road) Begins June 21st, Ends Sept. 6th
- Saturdays 9 am-1 pm: Colonie (The Crossings) Begins May 19th, Ends Sept. 29th
- Saturdays 9 am - 1 pm: Delmar Farmers Market (Bethlehem Middle School) Begins May 5th, Ends Oct. 27th
- Sundays 9am-1 pm: Waterford Harbor Farmers Market (At the Harbor) June - August
- Sundays 10-3 pm: Saratoga Spa City (Museum of Dance) Begins May 6th, Ends Oct. 28th
4 Farmers Market Tips...From a Farmer:
Have a special order in mind? We’re happy to bring it to a market we go to, just call us and order it in advance! Preferably three to four days ahead of time. (518) 477-6250
Questions please! Ask farmers questions because that’s half the fun! We see markets as a tool to share our passion for natural food with market-goers. Go ahead ask us questions!
Take your time. Half the fun is the experience...the other half is the goodies! Make sure to take your time and enjoy the atmosphere.
Look for Ken! Little known fact, Ken is known as "the produce pin-up guy". If you have a produce question, ask him!
BYOB (Bags not booze.) Your own reusable bags are always welcome! Otherwise, we have bags for you!